Dronetag Mini ensures that your drone is detectable to all air traffic participants and allows you to track the drone in real-time. It may be attached to any drone regardless of its manufacturer and makes you compliant with EU and US regulations.
The price includes a 6-month Basic tier subscription to our SW platform and SIM tariff. For further subscription details, please visit dronetag.cz/subscription/. For cellular coverage, visit our list in documentation.
To enhance the signal strength and broadcasting range of the device, you can buy the following accessory:
Seaching for more details? Please check our help section for vital product information.
Taxes details: Upon entering your billing and shipping details within the United States, taxes will be automatically adjusted and will not be charged and displayed in the final step of the order process.
Why is there a limit for number of purchased devices? Please check details about Bulk Purchase limit.
Note: Delivery times may vary due to external factors. We appreciate your understanding and will strive to expedite delivery.
- Remote ID types
- Network & Direct / Broadcast Remote ID
- Cellular technologies
- LTE-M and Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT)
- Supported frequencies
- 698-960, 1710-2170 MHz
- Short-range radio
- Bluetooth 2.4GHz
- GNSS, barometer, accelerometer
- SIM card
- Integrated SIM chip
- Built-in antennas
- Internal LTE, Bluetooth and GNSS
- Optional antennas
- External LTE and Bluetooth via MMCX plugs
- Battery life
- 8-14 hours (depending on the configuration)
- 5V Micro USB
- Charging time
- 2 hours from a discharged state
- Average current consumption
- Maximum current consumption
- IP Rating
- Operating temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- 54 x 35 x 15 mm (2.1 x 1.3 x 0.6 in)
- 32 grams (1.1 oz)